About The Publishing House:
The “Ion Mincu” University Publishing House was founded in 2001, by decision of the UAUIM Senate. In 2004, the publishing was recognized by the CNCSIS (National Council of Scientific Research in Higher Education NURC) and reaccredited in 2011 by the CNCS (National Research Council).
The headquarters of the publishing house is the UAUIM, Academiei Street, no.18-20, cod 010014, Bucharest.
The activity of the Publishing House is the publishing of academic book, with didactic character as well as the works in the broad field of architecture and urbanism, original works or translations, according to the current legislation and the University Charter of UAUIM.
The publications are grouped in the following categories:
- Documents of presentation and popularization of UAUIM or of its’ educational structures: books, brochures, leaflets, calendars, postcards, etc.
- Works designed for teaching: lecture notes, summaries, courses, collections of projects, documentaries, etc.
- Scientific works carried out by the UAUIM teaching staff or by other specialists of the field, which in turn, may be:
- PhD thesis
- Other studies and researches in the field of architecture and urbanism-original works or translations.
- Current student works or graduation works of masters courses, advanced studies or post-graduate courses.
- Other works with broad cultural profile
- Periodicals like “Analele Arhitecturii” , “Argument”, other collections of materials presented at scientific sessions, conferences and symposiums on various topics in architecture and urbanism.
These groups may form series (collections) with a consistent presentation and will be coherent in terms of format, layout and cover. Each collection will have an official scientific manager.
Works published by the “Ion Mincu” University Publishing House may be in Romanian or in a foreign language. Works with scientific character (point c) published in Romanian should have an English, French, Italian or German summary.